Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: This is to inform all the candidates that Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited applications for the 1233 Apprentices posts in Designated and Non-Designated Apprentice Posts under Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment: Selection
Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the preliminary merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination and interview/skill test which will be held in January 2020.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Important dates
- Last date of online application: September 24, 2019
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai: Vacancy details
- Designated Trades (IT-23)-933 posts
- Non-designated Trades (OT-03)-300 posts
- Boiler Maker-25
- Gas Turbine Fitter-26
- Machinery Control Fitter-10
- Hot Insulator-01
- Computer Fitter-11
- Electronic Fitter-45
- Gyro Fitter -09
- Radar Fitter-24
- Radio Fitter -18
- Sonar Fitter-10
- Weapon Fitter-31
- Civil Works / Mason-32
- ICE Fitter Crane-44
- Ship Fitter -14
- Candidates should have 10 passed with a minimum of 50% marks in class 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks
- Candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application
- Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass only, without ITI
- Check the notification for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
- Born between April 1, 1999 to March 31, 2006
- Relaxation in Upper age limits as per government norms.