EPFO Delhi Jobs 2019: The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Social Security Assistant. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for EPFO Assistant Posts from 27 June to 21 July 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Posts should hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
As per the notification, a total of 2189 posts are avaiable across various regions of India. Earlier, a short notice for the EPFO Social Security Assistant in the employment newspaper dated 29 June to 05 July 2019 was issued.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment will be done on the basis of EPFO exam which will be conducted on 31 August and 01 September 2019. Candidates can also apply for EPF Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019 directly through the link given below.
More details on EPFO Vacancies 2019 such as application process, region-wise vacancy, selection process, salary etc. are available below in this article.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 27 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 21 July 2019
- Online Exam dates – 31 August and 01 September 2019
EPFO Social Security Assistant Vacancy Details
Social Security Assistant – 2189 Posts
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under the Region||No. of Post|
|Andhra Pradesh Region||Andhra Pradesh||31|
|Gujarat Region||Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||70|
|Himachal Pradesh Region||Himachal Pradesh||57|
|Kerala & Lakshadweep Region||Kerala, Lakshwadeep||27|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh||28|
|North East Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura||7|
|Punjab & Chandigarh Region||Punjab & Chandigarh||6|
|Uttar Pradesh Region||Uttar Pradesh||353|
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Launched in India. It comes with dual audio speakers and striking camera features at budget price
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) Under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 24,500/-.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Social Security Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree from a recognized university
- A typing speed of 5000 Key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work
18 to 27 Years
Selection Procedure for EPFO Social Security Assistant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Phase I – Preliminary Examination, Phase II – Main Examination and Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test).
EPFO SSA Notification PDF
EPFO SSA Short Notice PDF
How to Apply for EPFO Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through EPFO official website from 27 June to 21 July 2019 by following steps
- Go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSA-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature. 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- SC/ST/PwBD / Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
- Other – Rs. 500/-