ITBP Constable Admit Card 2020: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released the admit card for ITBP Constable (Tradesman) recruitment 2020. Candidates must know that the written test for ITBP Constable (Tradesman) 2017 posts will be held on March 1, 2020.
All those candidates who have applied for the ITBP recruitment examination may kindly download the ITBP Constable Admit Card 2020 from the official website– recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
How to download ITBP Constable Admit Card 2020?
- Go to the ITBP official website– recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Homepage will open, now click on ‘Download Admit Card for ITBP CT/Tradesman Written Test 2020’
- Enter your required details like username, password and click on the login
- Your ITBP Constable Admit Card 2020 will appear on your screen
- Download ITBP admit card and take a print out for future use
Paper pattern for ITBP constable exam 2020
- The written test of 50 marks comprising 50 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions
- If a candidate wants to qualify the test, candidates will have to obtain 35 per cent marks
- For the reserved category it is 33 per cent