Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Clerk, SO , PO and RRB exam every year to recruit staff into banking domain.
IBPS exam is one of the most sought after exams after SBI as there are a lot of opportunities and the question pattern is relatively easier than the State Bank of India exam.
Even though there are a lot of opportunities through this exam, still many aspirants struggle to get through this exam.
This article is aimed at providing 5 important tips that aspirants should follow if they plan to crack the IBPS Clerk exam in the first attempt.
5 Important Tips to Crack the Clerk Exam(IBPS)
The foremost thing for appearing any exam is the complete knowledge about the exam.
This exam is scheduled to be conducted on the following dates:
|IBPS Clerk Exam||Important Dates|
|Prelims||December 7, 8, 14 & 15, 2019|
|Mains||January 25, 2020|
As the exam is only a few days away, aspirants should really start a serious preparation and cover the relevant topics as per their convenience rather than juggling with the whole syllabus.
The 5 important tips to crack the Clerk Exam are given below:
- Knowing the details of the exam pattern is the most important thing. This helps them to devise a strategy to cover the important concepts within the leftover days. Sometimes, the exam pattern gets revised by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Segregating the syllabus based on relevancy of topics and individual strengths. This gives an overall idea of completion of the topics for the aspirants. Sorting important topics helps to reduce wastage of time . Aspirants should not try hard to cover all the topics, rather, they should improve their subjects of strength. This helps improve confidence and chances of cracking the exam in the first attempt.
- Practising IBPS Clerk previous year paper helps the aspirants understand the question pattern and marking scheme. They tend to make less mistakes and their solving speed increases.
- Setting a time table helps the aspirants allocate exact duration for each topic. This improves their solving speed.
- Avoiding stress before a few days of the exam – Aspirants planning to crack the exam in the first attempt should avoid excess stress before and during the exam. This helps them relax and give their best for the exam.
However, practice is the key to confidence and success. Aspirants should never neglect practising IBPS Clerk previous year paper as it is of utmost importance.