UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 16 October 2019.
A total of 296 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer Electrical Engineer will be recruited. The candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode only. Selected candidates will get Rs. 44,900/- (minimum level in revised pay matrix) as per 7th Pay Commission and also receive dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL. Candidates can check this notification for more details.
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 October 2019
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical- 296 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding Diploma in Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Posts.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Online application link
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 16 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the online applications for future reference.
Application Fee for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019
- SC Domicile of U.P. CATEGORY/ ST Domicile of U.P. CATEGORY – Rs. 700/-
- General Category/EWS Category/OBC/Off/Ex-Servicemen of U.P. – Rs. 1000/-
- Physically Handicap – Rs. 10/-
- Candidates other than the State of UP (Any Category) – Rs. 1000/-